Best Outdoor Flashlight Review
- SUPER BRIGHT HEADLAMP – Armytek Wizard C2 Pro emits up to 2500 lumens of brilliant output with over 143 yards of the throw. Perfect for illuminating your workspace, outdoor activities, or just for everyday carry.
- MULTI-USE FLASHLIGHT – It can also be mounted on a helmet or hand carry as an EDC flashlight with its pocket clip. The bike mount is sold separately and not included in this headlamp bundle.
- EASY MAGNETIC CHARGING – Quickly and easily charge by snapping the USB magnetic charger to the tail cap to charge the included 3500mAh 18650 battery.
- SIMPLE ONE-HANDED OPERATION – A convenient single-button side-switch turns the power on and off and adjusts nine levels of brightness and three strobe frequencies.
- WIZARD C2 PRO BUNDLE – Included in this bundle are Armytek Wizard C2 Pro, 3500mAh 18650 Li-ion battery, magnetic USB charging cable, clip, headcount, AHM-02 helmet mount, spare O-rings, and a user manual.
The ArmyTek Wizard C2 Pro Rechargeable headlamp is the latest upgrade to the Wizard series. Offering up to 2500 lumens max output, the Wizard C2 Pro features a cool white CREE XHP50.2 LED with a peak beam distance of 143 yards. It runs up to an hour on turbo and 200 days on the lowest mode with the Included 3500mAh 18650 battery. Snap the included magnetic cable onto the light base to fully charge the headlamp in under 4 hours.
The Wizard C2 Pro can also be mounted on a helmet as a helmet light or quickly converted into a hand-carry torch as an EDC flashlight. The number of ways to use this light is nearly endless between the removable pocket clip and magnetic tail cap. In addition, a conveniently located single-button side switch allows users to choose from this light’s four-mode groups effortlessly. Built to withstand daily use and up to 10m waterproof submersibles, the Wizard C2 Pro is ready for your daily work or next outdoor adventure.
* LED: Cree XHP50.2 (Cool White)
* Maximum Brightness: 2500 lumen
* Peak Beam Distance: 143 yards
* IP Rating: IP68
The flashlight offers basic and advanced functions:
With the Wizard Pro OFF
** 1 Click: To turn on to the last used mode
** Press & Hold: To start cycling through Firefly modes. Release to select. Keeping the button pressed will begin cycling through the Main modes.
With the Wizard Pro ON
** 1 Click: To turn off the flashlight
** Press & Hold: To start cycling through Main modes from any mode. Release to select.
**2 Clicks: To turn on the Turbo mode. Double click again to go back to the previous mode.
Advanced operations offer more choices of settings, including strobe. Would you please check the manual for details?
Note: This headlamp bundle includes a headband and a helmet mount; it does not include a bike mount.